20 Jul Delivering New Content: 5 Simple Tips!
Ensuring your business is delivering new, natural and professional content is an excellent way for your customers to not only stay updated but also for them to feel like they are getting to know the people behind the brand. At Delivered Social we take time to get to know our client’s brands and work closely with them to ensure together we are delivering the content your brand needs and the content the customers expect.
We have come up with five quick easy tips to kick start your content:
1) Capture the real office environment. However, you must ensure the office is tidy and professional.
2) Customers want to get to know the team. Customers seek to know the people behind the brand, having clear images and updates about your team will bring you closer to your customer and help build a stronger rapport.
3) Be consistent. If you are creating new content, ensure you are consistently releasing it. If you fail to do this, it will expose the lack of communication more when your content stops which creates negative connotations for your brand.
4) Ensure you are posting on the platforms that suit your brand image.
5) Check your spelling. Bad spe3lling can create a perceived lack off professionalism! However, we are all human and these do happen. Don’t sweat the mistake, just look out next time!
Hopefully these five top tips will help make your business develop its content strategies. If you would like to know more about content tips or perhaps even visit us for a free social media clinic get in touch today!