Q&A With Our Head Honcho
Find out what Jonathan has to say…
A team is only as good as its leader right? Here’s a Q&A with our Head Honcho!
If it was not for Jon’s brilliant business thinking, there would be no Delivered Social to boost your business’ presence. Want to know more about him and what makes him tick? Read on for a Q&A with our Head Honcho…
We took 5 minutes out of our busy days to do a quick Q&A with our Head Honcho – Jonathan Bird
1. Favourite food to have for lunch at the office and how often do you have it?
A box of 20 chicken nuggets from McDonald’s always goes down a treat, though I wish that I could allow myself to eat it more often than I do.
2. First social media platform you used?
3. Favourite website?
It’s got to be Mashable, a great place to get information on news and keeping up to date about the technological advancements we are making.
4. Where do you get your creative inspiration from?
Just Google It…
5. Best project you’ve worked on at Delivered Social?
Trekdating.com, it was the first website I properly dabbled in code with and got to grips with how computer language works.
6. First website created at Delivered Social and what you learnt from it?
I learnt a lot about the journey of a website from beginning to end whilst working on Singles Warehouse. From creating and developing to managing and hosting.
7. First account you ever worked with at Delivered Social and what you learnt from it?
The first account I worked with was my very own Delivered Social. Being the founder of the business, I knew that it was vital to get the marketing correct.
So, there we have it! Just a little insight into the brain that is Delivered Social! We hope you enjoyed this quick Q&A with our Head Honcho! Stay tuned for more Q&As with our staff…