JOBS IN WEB DESIGN, SOCIAL MEDIA, SEO AND MORE
Looking for jobs at Delivered Social? We’re always looking for talented people to join our team (or as we like to call it, our family)
Artistic and technically gifted? Keen to start your career, or progress it, in website design, SEO specialist, or digital marketing?
We’re Guildford’s leading Digital Marketing Agency, and we’re always seeking passionate and talented people to join our growing team. We work on making beautiful websites for our clients, creating innovative social media campaigns, and have great fun whilst doing it.
When hiring for jobs at Delivered Social, we look for people who are…
Keen to excel
A good laugh!
Willing to learn new skills
At Delivered Social, we’re a friendly bunch. We work hard, play hard, and enjoy giving back to our community
Not only do we actively support charities through content creation, we’ve even walked on fire, fundraised and organised flash mobs, to name a few!
We’re always looking for those seeking to work in web design, seo, social media, digital marketing and copywriting.
Check out our team video, and why not head on over to our YouTube page to see more of what we’re up to.
- Birthdays off – and we don’t count this as part of your holiday allowance!
- Latest tech for your workstation, with your input on what you like to work with
- Christmas closures
- One-to-one mentorship
- Learning & development opportunities
- Progression – we like to promote from within!
- Bonus scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Company conferences & parties
- Networking events and opportunities
- We like to be social – team drinks, dinners and days out!
- Opportunity to get involved in local charities
- Finally, flexible working options are available
We’re located in the heart of Guildford, just off the High Street.
With a 5 minute walk from the Guildford train station, extremely close public parking and Park-And-Ride options, we’re easy to get to for those based in Guildford and the surrounding areas.
Do work as interesting as you are.
Job Opportunities for MarketersWeb DesignersSEO SpecialistsVideographers
Responsible for digital marketing performance improvement, here are some of the daily duties of the SEO specialist job at Delivered Social:
- Supporting and leading best practice SEO reporting for both Delivered Social and our clients
- Detailed analysis of technical and content data, including keyword analysis, data reporting and digital strategy
- Turning data into insight, you will contribute and work closely with an expert team.
We’re able to train people up to have the skills of an SEO expert. But, any of these skills would be advantageous:
- A good working knowledge of SEO on-page and off-page, content, and keywords
- Good knowledge of website and web page technical structure and construction
- Knowledge of running Social Media campaigns with KPI reporting and paid media
- WordPress experience
We’re always looking for those interested or experienced in Digital Marketing for jobs at Delivered Social.
Within this role, where you would be working with our clients that range from SMEs to Charities to Multi-National Corporations, duties include:
- Firstly, working under the direction of the Management team to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives.
- Assisting in creating promotional materials, including brochures, creating content for company blogs, posts for social media. This includes Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Assisting with fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting during the creation of mailers, website content, and other promotional materials.
- Look for ways to develop Delivered Social and our client’s Content Strategy whilst getting the most out of the existing strategy. Work with the Marketing team to develop and help implement the Social Media Strategy of clients.
- Work within the Marketing team to produce timely internal and external communications. These could take the form of newsletters, bulletins, digests, triggered email campaigns.
- Assist with photoshop and video projects and any in-house photography that is required.
- Research and monitor the company’s brands and competitors on Social Media and the web, review top customers’ online presence.
- Finally, conduct market trends research and competitor analysis as necessary.
Are you a talented videographer/content creator interested in jobs at Delivered Social?
You’ll need some existing experience in videography (whether that’s your own projects or uni projects). You will have a strong awareness of different social media channels and know what works on different platforms.
You are an ideas person, but most importantly, you have the determination to see your idea through to a finished video that you are proud of and that our clients love.
Also, you have experience using different cameras and equipment, along with a good knowledge of editing on Adobe Premiere Pro. The use of After Effects is preferred but not necessary.
You have good written and communication skills, get on with all types of people and have the ability to talk on video as well as being behind the camera. Being hard-working, conscientious, organised, with an an eye for detail and unafraid to take on the challenges that are put in front of you is always an advantage.
You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, used to working on multiple projects at one time and do what it takes to make sure deadlines are not missed.
Videographer responsibilities include:
- Firstly, filming and editing using different models of cameras and Adobe Premiere Pro for the social media and website deployment.
- Coming up with concepts and ideas.
- Produce in-house content.
- Working with the internal web and social media teams to deliver great projects.
- Helping set up equipment on shoots and working as an A and B-camera operator.
- Making sure projects are completed within budget, on time and achieve the agreed goals and objectives.
- Finally, face-to-face meetings with clients.
Working here, you will be joining a fun, creative team of people and given a high level of responsibility and autonomy. It is a sociable place and we do lots of fun things together.
Artistic and technically gifted? Keen to start your career, or progress it, in a web design job in Guildford? We’re Guildford’s leading Digital Marketing Agency. We work on making beautiful websites for our clients, creating innovative social media campaigns, and have great fun whilst doing it.
We deliver beautiful WordPress based sites for our clients, who are a complete mix and include Start-Ups, SMEs and Charities. We work hard and have a great time doing it. Very active in your professional development with access to courses and a supportive and friendly team, you’ll get the chance to dive right into incredible projects to get creative with. When we’re not creating websites and amazing social media campaigns, you can find us actively involved in the community. We believe in being a real part of the Guildford area, giving back where we can, and you can often find the team participating in local charity events too.
Working within the web development team, Web Designer jobs at Delivered Social include:
- Building custom WordPress websites and functionalities. This includes customised WordPress themes and plugins
- Designing logos, imagery, and graphics with the Adobe package
- Project planning
- Working alongside our social media marketing team to create visually appealing campaigns
- Firstly, experience with the Adobe design suite